In the legal ecosystem, productivity is what draws the line between the leader and the laggard as it is directly proportional to client experience and higher ROI. Higher productivity leads to a smarter and more efficient workforce, cost-effective processes, and time-saving practices. This is why more and more teams (in both legal firms and in-house legal teams of corporates), as well as solo practitioners, are today investing in tools and practices that guarantee higher productivity.
When it comes to increasing productivity, the legal fraternity has been inclining towards adopting legal technology to ensure a smarter workflow and workforce. The trend has been rationalized by recent studies and reports that reveal how legal technology is changing the face of the legal ecosystem and redefining how modern legal systems work. Even the top law schools and investing and modifying their curriculum to include legal technology programs.
According to a recent report, legal technology can help automate a significant amount of mundane legal practices and enhance productivity to a large extent. A report by Absolute Markets Insights has revealed that the rapid adoption of digitization in the legal ecosystem has resulted in a CAGR of 37.7% year-on-year in legal technology globally.
To help legal professionals achieve the much-coveted level of productivity, App4Legal has developed the best-in-breed legal technology software with the perfectly tailored packages for everyone in the legal profession, from solo practitioners to law firms and corporates or even the paralegals. App4Legal is a turnkey legal practice management software that is carefully designed to boost productivity by digitizing and centralizing work processes. Let’s how this solution is changing how modern-day legal professionals work and reserve a higher ROI:
- Centralized Document Management: App4Legal allows its users to store and track all legal documents, case matters, references, contracts, case details, etc. on a centralized platform that is both easy to access across the organization and highly secure. The cloud storage is super secured with multi-layer encryptions to offer additional cybers security and data protection, ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Best-in-class task management: Automating mundane administrative is the smartest way forward. Studies have revealed that a significant amount of mundane work that lawyers still practice can easily be automated using legal technology solutions which result in higher productivity as well as save hours of unskilled labour.
- Case Management made easy: Stay on top of all the latest updates and inputs on all the cases using App4Legal’s case management feature. It keeps a track of all the documents and references stored on the centralized platform, aids in team collaboration on the cases, and enables easy access and updates from anywhere anytime.
- Error-free Contract Management: One of the major lags that most lawyers face in drafting and managing contracts and agreements is the high chances of manual errors which can now be easily avoided using contract management. The AI and algorithms ensure that the contracts are written devoid of any error and are perfect to the core. This ensures higher client satisfaction, saves on time wasted in iterating and amending documents, and as a result, ensures higher productivity.
- Enhanced Litigation Management: Imagine if you had a solution that keeps all the case matters, references, case details like dates, jury contacts, client and opponent contacts, etc. all just a click or tap away. Wouldn’t that make life easier? Well, you can now get all these and more using litigation management tools.
- Superlative Client Management: Client servicing is a critical and a pivotal factor when it comes to ensuring high productivity or success. However, most lawyers and firms often struggle in this matter. But now, with the best-in-class client management tool integrated with the App4Legal Core suite, you can hit the nail hard on achieving an enhanced client experienced.
- Corporate Management for a better team experience: This feature and tool is especially significant for managing teams with the organization, be it a law firm or the in-house legal teams of a corporate. It makes the team function together even when they are remotely scattered and make processes more efficient, documents, and other legal matters easily accessible.
- Integrated Notification System to stay updated: Stay on top of things with the integrated notification system that alerts the team of any changes, upcoming deadlines, or other notifications realtime so that the wok you do yield better results and competence.
- Instant Report Generator: You can now analyze any data and generate reports on the fly with the report generator tool effortlessly.
- Financial Management made easy: the in-built Financial Management software helps you automate the financial and billing processes. It records billable hours, generates invoices and bills, tracks and manages expenses and incomes, and does the accounting and bookkeeping without any hassle.
- Integrated Calendar: The calendar integrated into the system is synchronized with other applications and features not only within the site but also the ones that are installed on the device, like email applications, appointments, and schedules, etc.
- Intellectual Property Management: Intellectual properties like trademarks, copyrights, patents, etc. might be a tad tricky to manage, but not with the Intellectual Property Management software within the App4Legal Core suite. It assists in keeping a track of all IP related data and matter seamlessly and manage the same with an ace.
“App4Legal offers a complete solution that has helped us standardize the work processes at our organization and yield better efficiency and revenue. Our teams can now track and organize matters more proficiently and generate reports and invoices in a jiffy.” – App4Legal user.
“App4Legal has helped us improve our productivity and efficiency significantly and has also helped us cut short the task completion timelines. It has also simplified tracking and resolving issues and made our work a lot simpler and streamlined.” – App4Legal user.
Check out the App4Legal Core features and packages and compare the wholistic solution with the other practice management software in the market and decide for yourself. We bet you won’t get anything better or even as great as this in the market at the competitive packages tailored for you.